Tuesday, 4 April 2017

MONEY

Why most of the people think that being rich is something bad? He must be a thief or better- underhand dealings. It's a crime to answer money when you're asked about things that make you happy. This look that it's giving to you after. Are you serious? Money won't make you happy, you vain materialist. Well I really want to be rich and I will be. I don't think there is something wrong with me. I like having expensive clothes, traveling more than once a year on a spring break, I enjoy
staying at 5-stars hotels, eating in good restaurants, living in a nice apartment and buying apples. I don't want to go to extremes but excuse me for not being a hermit. I don't think it's the most important thing to have money but since I have my sweet love, it is for me :))). Everyone has different hierarchies but why that with money on top is hated the most? Those are just material goods and pleasure. There are people who want that but asked about it they're lying with no reason. I think there is nothing to be ashamed of. I believe that money is important because we live in corrupted world where everything is about money. Working 8h a day 5 days a week or even more just to be able to pay for bills, food, things of necessity. Moreover sometimes living from hand to mouth. That's so stupid how money runs the world, but it does and it will so it's better to be prepared for every exigencies. That's why I'm so focused on making my future as rich as possible. I don't want to worry about money but about so little time when that much adventures. I want to make sure that my belongings are enough to buy anything I need, to invest in myself and my family. I'm doing the best I can to make my perfect future. Isn't that bad to have stable life, right? Take care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment